Here’s a super & hassle free way to travel from from Dublin airport to the City centre.. Head straight to the Dublin tourism counter in the Arrivals and pick up your Freedom Pass.
With a three day Freedom pass for only €33. (€16 for children under 14)
The Freedom pass is quite simply the best value ticket in Dublin.
It provides you with 72 hours of unlimited journeys on:
- The Airlink Express between the Airport and City centre.
- The Green Hop-on Hop-off open-top City Tour buses.
- The public transportation bus system in Dublin. All the hassle associated with getting around is removed, leaving you to relax and enjoy everything that Dublin has to offer.
- The Airlink Express brings you directly from Dublin Airport to the city via the new port tunnel, with stops located across the city centre.
- The Open Top City tour buses bring you to all the main attractions in Dublin City over two routes. You will be entertained by their world famous guides, and will be able to visit tourist favourites like The Guinness Storehouse, The Book of Kells in Trinity College and Dublin Zoo.
- Access to the public transportation buses means no matter where you are staying in Dublin there will be a bus stop nearby you can use. You can take the bus into the city to join the sightseeing tour or maybe visit some great locations outside the city like Dún Laoghaire, Howth, Dalkey or Malahide.